This page contains a list of latest news about Pnk which has been collected from credible news resources: CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME Magazine, FoxNews, BBC, New York Times, CBS, Sky News, Reuters, World Magazine, etc.
Apart from News, you can also use the tabs to browse Pnk images, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
|Supadio International Airport (SPA)
Bandar Udara Internasional Supadio (SPA)
|IATA: PNK – ICAO: WIOO
|Operator||PT Angkasa Pura II|
|Location||Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia|
|Elevation AMSL||10 ft / 3 m|
|Source: DAFIF; List of the busiest airports in Indonesia|
The airport originally build in 1940's as Sungai Durian Airport. In 1980's, the airport was renamed Supadio Airport. In 2000's, an international route was opened from Supadio International Airport to Kuching International Airport.
Cancellation of Name Change 
There was a plan to rename Supadio Airport as Sultan Hamid II International Airport in 2006, but the plan was cancelled.
Supadio International Airport is going to have new terminal building with its runway to be lenghtened and widened, in order to make it a world class airport. In 2012 tender to overlay 2,250 meters runway has been done and in early 2013 overlay will be done. Multiyears project to expand runway to 2,500 meters is also began in 2013. Before, in 2010-2011 runway has been widened from 30 meters to 45 meters.
Airlines and destinations 
|Express Air||Batam, Yogyakarta||Domestic|
|Garuda Indonesia||Jakarta-Soekarno Hatta||Domestic|
|Indonesia Air Transport||Ketapang, Pangkalanbun, Putussibau, Sintang, Surakarta/Solo, Yogyakarta||Domestic|
|Kal Star Aviation||Banjarmasin, Ketapang, Pangkalanbun, Putussibau, Sampit, Sintang||Domestic|
|Malaysia Airlines operated by MASWings||Kuching||International|
|Trigana Air Service||Ketapang, Natuna, Pangkalanbun, Semarang||Domestic|
Accidents and incidents 
- On 19 January 1973, Douglas C-47B PK-EHC of Trans Nusantara Airways crashed on landing and was destroyed in the subsequent fire. All four people on board escaped.
- On 22 November 2004, Sri Hardono, the captain of Garuda Indonesia Flight 501, a Boeing 737-500 from Pontianak to Jakarta, was suddenly ill shortly after take-off. Hardono immediately asked permission to the air traffic control to return to the airport. Hardono died shortly after the emergency landing while still in the cockpit. Heart attack was the cause of illness and death of Hardono. Due to the incident, the airport was temporarily closed for 40 minutes. However, no one else was injured nor killed in this incident.
- On 2 November 2010 - Lion Air Flight 712, operated by Boeing 737-400 PK-LIQ overran the runway on landing, coming to rest on its belly. All 174 passengers and crew evacuated by the emergency chutes, with few injuries reported.
- On June 1, 2012, a Sriwijaya Air Boeing 737-400 skidded off the runway in heavy rain, nobody was hurt but the plane sustained heavy damage beyond repair.
- On 19 October 2012, a Sriwijaya Air Boeing 737-400 SJ182 skidded off the runway, all passengers and crew members survived
- On 1 November 2012, Lion Air Boeing 737-400 PK-LIF skidded off the runway after landing from Jakarta, all passengers and crew members survived
- On 31 December 2012, Lion Air Boeing 737-400 JT 718 skidded at Supadio Pontianak Airport, the plane landed in heavy rain,all passengers and crew survived
- On 20 February 2013, Lion Air Boeing 737-400 PK-LIS tyre ruptured after landing in Pontianak, passengers feel the plane shake when the plane landing
- Airport information for WIOO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for WIOO at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Angkasa Pura II segera perluas bandara Supadio". January 3, 2013.
- "PK-EHC Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- Tempo Interaktif Pilot Garuda Diduga Meninggal Karena Serangan Jantung
- Hradecky, Simon. "Accident: Lionair B734 at Pontianak on Nov 2nd 2010, overran runway on landing". Aviation Herald. Retrieved 2 November 2010.